Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/11/2011 Visit to Children's Miracle Network Hospital, Fargo, ND


On January 11, 2011 I took my first official "tour" of The Children's Miracle Network facility at Sanford Hospital in Fargo, ND.  This hospital is the only children's hospital in North Dakota and offers 22 general pediatric beds, 32 neonatal intensive care beds, and a 6 bed pediatric intensive care unit.  On any given day there can be children here receiving all types of care-  heart problems, premature birth babies, cancer, and more.  The work that they do here is truly incredible.  They offer world class care to kids that really need and and the best part is that they do it regardless of the family's ability to pay.  They can only do this with generous donations like yours.  Please take a moment to make a small donation-  really-  a donation of any size.  Donate here.On my visit I had the good fortune to meet the sweetest young lady.  She was royalty!  I crowned her "Queen Sanford!"  She was so kind to visit with me and our visit ended far too soon.  I hope to meet her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment