Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/10/2011 XL 93 Radio Interview with Trevor D and Binky Lee


 Like most teens I know, I wake up every morning to my alarm clock playing XL 93.  I get to listen to the best songs and lots of cool and funny stories with the morning show hosts, Trevor D and Binky Lee.  On January 10, 2010, I was able to be one of those stories!  As my Dad was driving me over to XL 93's studio in Grand Forks, ND, I heard discussion that it was Binky Lee's 25th birthday, so, Dad and I stopped at the East Grand Forks Hugo's store bakery and picked up a birthday cake for Binky Lee!  Happy Birthday!  I had a great time delivering the cake to her in the studio as my interview with them began.  They were great at asking me lots of questions about my platform and we discussed the importance of teens visiting Minnesota's State Parks and Trails for all the historical and scientific significance plus the fun of hiking, biking, skiiing, and snowshoeing! Then I gave them both my Junior Explorer stickers which they proudly wore!  Thanks to my friends at XL 93!

No comments:

Post a Comment