Monday, February 28, 2011

2-10-11 Glyndon-Felton Elementary School, Glyndon, MN



When my dad arranged a visit to Glyndon Felton Elementary School I was extremely excited.  I have several friends that attend DGF High School and are members of Mrs. Martin's speech team.  I've been on my school's speech team for 5 years and every year we compete against DGF.  It never ceases to amaze me how Mrs. Martin prepares her team and consistantly wins.  She is such a skilled coach, and I hope that all of you in the younger grades consider joining her team.  She will teach you life long skills.  I'm glad I can call her a friend! 
During my visit I was able to make many friends, such as Mrs. Dahlberg and Ms. Roder.  I also met several new friends while enjoying lunch!  Thank you all for making me so welcome and taking the time to listen to my message.  I encourage each of you to get out and Explore Your Backyard!  Visit one of Minnesota's state parks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment