Saturday, October 2, 2010

9/18/2010 Potato Bowl Parade!



My Mom and Dad!  I love you!

Thank You Rydell-Nissan!



All Smiles! :)

Grandma and Grandpa travelled with
the family to watch the parade!
Smile and Wave!
On Saturday, September 18, 2010, I got to be in my very first parade as Miss RRVOT 2010!  The Grand Forks Jaycees were kind enough to let me enter the Potato Bowl Parade on short notice and it was so much fun!  I am thankful to Rydell-Nissan for providing me with an awesome ride: A brand-new Nissan Titan metal-edition truck!  I saw many people, actually, several thousand people there!  It was a great day for a parade with hardly a single cloud in the sky and the sun shining brightly.  After the parade, I met up with my family, my biggest fans :)
My brothers and sisters and I are "The 10 B's!"



No comments:

Post a Comment