Saturday, October 2, 2010

9/24/2010 Lincoln High School Homecoming Parade!


Go Prowlers!


Thank you to Steve Lillestol
and Thief River Ford!

What a cool truck!

This parade was in my neck of the woods... literally!  Since I attend Lincoln, this was a very special parade for me because I got to see many familiar faces in the crowd!  Thief River Falls is very supportive of our schools as so many local businesses and people were in or watching the parade.  Thief River Ford is one of those very supportive businesses, as they were kind enough to let my dad and I drive a Ford Lariat Truck.  It even had one of those cool stair-steps built into the back hatch so I could climb in easily!  My dad really, and I mean really loved the rear-view camera too!  Back to the parade, I had a blast seeing my friends and family along the route!  For instance, by St. Bernard's Catholic Church, Franklin Middle School students cheered me on, led by Samantha Buckley, Hannah Brickson, Jacinda Zemcik, and others!  The Schmidt family; Phil, Elaine, Abby, and Lizzy, travelled from North Branch, MN to watch the parade, and Challenger Elementary even bussed their 800+ students to cheer us on!  Thank you, Thief River Falls, for being so supportive!
Waving to Thief River Falls!


No comments:

Post a Comment