Monday, October 18, 2010

10/16/2010 Minnesota State University-Moorhead Homecoming Parade


Welcome to Minnesota State
University-Moorhead!

Tiffany and I visiting with Minnesota
State Representative (9A) Morrie Lanning

It was a beautiful day for a parade!
Tiffany and I visiting with Minnesota
State Senator (9) Keith Langseth

Our friends a Muscatell provided us with an amazing Ford F-150 truck.  Thank you Muscatell!


Tiffany and I visiting with Minnesota
State Representative (9B) Paul Marquart

We were tagged by the MSUM Ad Club!

Its a beautiful day for a parade!

Thank you to our friends at Muscatell
for a beautiful Ford Truck!

We arrived at MSUM about a half hour before the parade and took a few minutes to meet some of the student groups- from the rugby team to the ad club.  The ad club was hillarious!  They were tagging every parade entry with post-it notes saying "ad club was here."  They did this to each entry multiple times.  I think the got us 4 or 5 times.  We were able to meet Moorhead's political delegation, Minnesota State Reps Morrie Lanning (9A) and Paul Marquart (9B), and State Senator (9) Keith Langseth.  All three were kind enough to ask Tiffany and I about our platforms and experiences, then pose with us.

The parade itself was well attended and full of Dragon spirit.  My dad drove the truck while my younger brother, Brayden, and two of my sisters, Bralynne and Brenna, waved to the crowds from inside the truck.  Thank you to the MSUM community for taking time to welcome us in your homecoming parade!












No comments:

Post a Comment