Friday, July 22, 2011

5/15/2011 Lincoln High School Concert Choir with Robert Robinson and Darnell Davis


 On May 15, 2011, the Lincoln High School Choirs had their Spring Concert featuring Robert Robinson, members of the Twin Cities Community Gospel Choir, and Darnell Davis.  We have been performing with Mr. Robinson and TCGC for several years.  Each show is inspirational and deeply moving.  I can't express how much fun I have participating in these shows.  I have so much respect and thanks for Mrs. Darcy Reese, our teacher/ conductor, and of course, I can't offer enough thanks to Robert Robinson for all his help in learning more about gospel music. 
Mr. Robinson also had me come accompany him at his church in Minneapolis, MN a few months ago, and the link to that post is here and the video is below.

1 comment: