Saturday, November 13, 2010

10/30/2010 Fargo Halloween BOO-Galoo Parade




On October 30, 2010, My family was in downtown Fargo, ND for the 2nd Annual Halloween BOO-Gaboo Parade.  While it was a little chilly, there were lots of families and people out watching the parade and getting a head-start on collecting candy!  I dressed as Ariel from Disney's "The Little Mermaid," and brought some of my sisters along for the ride!  Bralynne dressed as Belle from "Beauty and the Beast;"  Brynn was Cinderella from "Cinderella;"  and Brenna was Snow White from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."  We all had a great time waving to the crowd.  I was fortunate to have two of my brothers, Brett and Brayden, follow behind us handing out my platform brochures, encouraging teens to "Explore Your Backyard:  Visit Your Minnesota State Parks and Trails." 

Once again, I'd like to thank our good friends at Muscatell for lining up another great truck for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment