Tuesday, August 16, 2011

7/2/2011 Independence Celebration Parade, Plummer, MN

On July 2, 2011, I participated in the Plummer Independence Celebration parade.  This event has been a staple for Plummer for as long as I can remember, and the people make it an amazing experience.  For those of you that have ever been to Plummer, you know that the community is only a few hundred strong.  However, for this parade, I think every person that has ever lived in, or had a connection to Plummer returns!  The streets are loaded with people along the entire route!  So much patriotism being shown!  It makes me proud to be an American!  I'd like to say a special thank you to Sherry Sorenson for helping arrange my parade schedule and to Brent Fuller for being so kind as to drive me in his Ford Mustang!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment